Friday, September 25, 2009
stress crying
Just as I'm about to get on here and talk about how stressful my day has been and how at any moment I am going to start crying, AM runs over with a wipey I had given her, it's super dirty, I say throw it away, her:No (which has been her allllll day), I turn around and she was wiping the desk (which we use as a tv stand right now in this sh*#hole apt) and I'm like No, stop, then in the process of her throwing the wipey, running away, her cup on the table spills lemonade all over the floor. I just cry, I can't stand my day anymore. All morning the kids cried, screamed, did everything I said not to. I spent 40 minutes on the phone with Comcast which is annoying in itself. Costco was TC screaming because he was hungry and tired. I hadn't showered yet at that point so it was worse that I was sweating in my sweatshirt b/c the cold morning turned into a warm afternoon. I have done 500 loads of laundry the past few days b/c I was sick, AM was stuffed up, and C was sick last night, I keep disinfecting everything. I can't stand dog crap. I have never wanted to move into my house more than I have today. I want space, I want the dogs out of my face, I want the toys out of the middle of our only room to walk through, I want a kitchen that doesn't disgust me. I want to cry more. If only moving would make my 3 year old listen to me. I swear I don't know what to do with her....is there a boarding preschool out there? Ha! You know I'm just kidding...kind of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment