Thursday, April 24, 2008

Amazement and craziness

So I watched AM sneak behind the dining room table to the window that faces the trees between us and the neighbors. She stands there with her little hands gripping the windowsill and her chin propped up and watches as the wind blows the trees around like crazy. I watch her and wonder what she's thinking. She finally says mama and comes back over to me. In the next 10 minutes as I think about getting on here, she does about 5 things that she's not supposed to and drives me crazy. Then as I start to write, she hears the wind pick up and off she goes to her little window spot again and watches the trees for a minute. It just makes me smile even if I was ready to scream a few minutes before. Ahhh, the rollercoaster of motherhood :)

No comments: