I want to say thank you to MB for totally listening :) even though it may seem as I complain on here (which I have the tendency of doing a lot lately) it is because I need to vent! I can only vent to my mother for so long, and she has a lot to complain about with my dad so my ears are open for her too :) Anyway, this is just a nice way for me to talk about my frustrations! So MB- I am definitely going to check out MOPS (I have thought about looking into it for a long time) as soon as we move into our house. I swear there are so many things I can't wait to get settled into when we finally move- it will be like finally starting our life! This building delay has caused more headaches than I ever would have thought! Down to finding new drs, a new dentist, all that fun stuff! Living in Puyallup has gotten us close enough to at least get AM started in her activities for the school year-she starts preschool and ballet/tumbling both in mid-Sept. We have our first preschool blastoff this Sun-church and then picnic, bouncy-house, fun times. So at least we'll start to meet some people near our new community. Even though I'll be driving 25 min to get to all these things until we move- when it will then be like 7 minutes if that! I am very excited to get moved in and settled. Living in this apt is fine but it's crap. The kids seem to be doing great but I think that's honestly because the one constant thing they have is me! Not to sound all self centered or anything :) Haha, being a mom, self centered is the farthest thing from the truth, or reality, but I swear staying home with my kids may drive me crazy somedays but I can't imagine having them be anywhere else, or me being anywhere else. And I do thank my husband for working so hard that we can do this.
I promise I will try to blog more about happy things rather than just to complain! I gotta tell myself things could be worse- which a lot of people keep telling me lately...
This comes up because we finally got an offer on our rental- we will be lucky if we don't have to bring money to closing. I swear we are starting all over again, real estate was once a "oh you can't go wrong investing in real estate" to a piece of crap market. All the money we made when we sold our 1st house is gone, dumped into our house we just sold (with a very small amt of $ in our pockets-and will be going into new house) and this rental which will leave us behind in all reality. But as everyone says, it could be worse, we could have been like a huge part of the country and lost our homes, gone into foreclosure or worse. We have't, we will be better off in some ways- less in debt for not having 1 1/2 houses, we will have a smaller mortgage on our new house, and we will be living in a gorgeous huge new house and starting life in a new community with our beautiful children. Weird, maybe the rain has washed away all my complaints...haha, I won't be so certain about that, C hasn't woken up yet and I'm sure he'll be in a bad mood...could probably put $ on it- and that may put a damper on my happy thoughts. Alright I'm signing off before I talk myself into being irritated :) thanks for listening ya'll-til next time!
Something random- thank goodness for crayola color wonder markers, my kids color on everything and these don't work on anything but their own paper (which they use much less than other surfaces)- so AM was just coloring on my sweatshirt and I said A-stop coloring on me, she goes "I'm not coloring, you have a stain". Obviously mommy likes to use the tide stick :) HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment